Saturday, 25 October 2014

Color, color, color!

Hi everyone!

The other day, my two best friends and I did the Color Run! It is a charity event where you run - or walk, like us- for 5ks, and colour gets thrown at you and all that fun stuff. It's been dubbed 'the happiest 5k on the planet' and I will vouch for that completely.
You begin the day looking fresh as a daisy, all pretty in white:


And then, you get colourful!




At the end, there's a crazy mosh pit with super loud music and stuff. It's not my scene, so I stayed out and took some awesome photos while my friends got even more coloured. (That's why in pictures above I look like I have nothing on me)


Basically, this is just a fabulous day out with a group of friends or family, and even though you end up with purple boogas, it's all worth it.
Tynnika

P.S I used 'color' in the title as it is an American charity event. I am Australian though, which is why majority of the post uses 'colour'