Tuesday, 11 November 2014

A Week In The Life

Hi everyone!

I've been very busy lately, as the school year finishes in only a matter of weeks! 18 days, but who's counting? These next to weeks are absolutely jam-packed with exams, and assignments, and what am I doing? Procrastinating.
I probably shouldn't, but here's been the last week(ish):
- I've started going to yoga on Tuesday nights! It is actually really good, and I feel great afterwards. Definitely recommend if you dislike exercise but want to do something that's good for you.
- I went to Husk and Honey again. This time Alice and I took the boys and it was lovely. Somehow, Alice and I both got the quinoa stuffed eggplant, with a mixed fruit smoothie to share while one of the boys got a chicken and salmon salad and a blueberry smoothie.

we took sulley for a walk on the beach


my cabin from biology camp


how cute is it?!?

"the chickybabes" - second on trivia night

us school captains, with the principal and kevin rudd
 So, if I haven't already told you, I was announced as school captain the other week, and we had our annual school awards night just the other day where the four of us were introduced to the public as 2015 school captains. But what made it pretty freaking awesome was the fact that Kevin Rudd was there to give a speech and we got a photo! (which he put on his twitter, we're basically famous)

sulley actually took a selfie

kiara
And I learnt how to braid! Unfortunately, I can only do a Dutch braid, but I think I did Kiara (my sisters) hair pretty well. It was Katniss inspired because I am fully pumped for Mockingjay Part 1.
So yeah.
As you can see, I have literally been doing everything but assignments. No, seriously. The procrastination got so bad I rearranged the furniture in my room. I think it's getting out of hand.
Tynnika