Monday, 10 November 2014

Ain't No Passin' Craaaaze

Hi everyone!

The other day, I had the amazing opportunity to see the Lion King Musical. The school took a group of forty down to Brisbane to see this spectacular show. I can tell you right now, that it was absolutely incredible and I loved every second of it - the singing, the costumes, the orchestra. It was all freaking amazing. I cannot stress enough how good it was, and if you get the opportunity to go, please do! It is well worth it.
Of course, we had to buy churros and visit the lolly shop before hand, and the whole day was beautiful.
on the bus

relaxing at southbank



alice and i

lining up to buy my poster

a cheeky snap in the theatre at interval

we met nick afoa (simba)
Tynnika
P.S. HAKUNA MATATA
P.P.S. Full photo credit to my friend Alice, who can be found here: http://aliceburgumblog.blogspot.com.au/