Friday, 12 December 2014

12 Days of Christmas

Hi everyone!

As I am sure many of you have realised, Christmas is fast approaching. It's just around the corner! So, I wanted to make blogging a little fun. Something you may not know about me is this: my very absolute total favourite Christmas song ever is the 12 Days of Christmas. I'm not sure why I love it so much, perhaps it is because everyone else vehemently disliskes it. As I do not, I am taking inspiration from the song and for the next twelve days I will be posting centred around the number twelve and Christmas. For instance tomorrow is a list of twelve books for different occasions, and the day after that may possibly be How To: Wrap A Present. Who knows? I certainly don't! I look forward to the next twelve days of fun with you all.

Tynnika