Tuesday, 16 December 2014

4. Christmas Q&A

Hi everyone!
On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me: a christmas q&a. Original can be found here: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1586114-christmas-q-a

1. Do you do anything to countdown to the day?
Every year, I generally get a chocolate advent calander. This year mine is One Direction.
2. When do you put up your Christmas tree and/or other decorations?
In my family we put up the tree on December 1st.
3. What goes on top of your tree?
A star goes on the top of my tree
4. What do you eat for your Christmas meal and when do you eat it?
At Christmas time we eat a lot of prawns and boerewors, and we make lots of salads. Then there's also the deserts: sticky-date pudding, Christmas pudding etc. Lots and lots of food!
5. Do you have any meal time traditions (eg. crackers, playing a game etc.)
We have Christmas crackers, and I always make people wear the hats. We'll all read the jokes and laugh even though they are the worst things in the world
6. Do you leave anything out for Santa? If so what?
Normally it is a can of coke and a biscuit
7. When do you open your gifts?
Christmas morning!
8. What's on top of your Christmas list?
I don't even know, to be honest. I always want a new charm for my charm bracelet, Marc Jabcobs perfume, books.
9. Do you go to any Christmas services? Religious or otherwise?
Not normally, no.
10. Don't celebrate Christmas? Tell us what else you celebrate at this time of year?
and finally...
Christmas, Christmas, Christmas!
11. Where do you live?
I live in Australia

Tynnika