Wednesday, 17 December 2014

5. Happy Birthday Papa!

Hi everyone!
On the fifth day of Christmas by true love gave to me: Papa's 68th Birthday.
I went over to my grandparents house this evening to celebrate Papa's Birthday. Here are a few pictures I took along the way. (Okay, a lot)
the table
the tree
a milk tart mum made
the garden



a storm was brewing


birthday boy

i lost, quite spectacularly

what a i wore - from jayjays
dodgy hair do
I have just realised I did not take any pictures of the food, and so I will tell you. We had chops and boerwors, along with salad and coleslaw. Then, on the side, we had some fresh prawns which were sooo good. For desert we had milk tart, but my Dad and Papa had Christmas pudding with Granny's infamous sauce that they love so much. We then finished off the even with a game of Elfer Raus, which I lost. Very badly. But oh well, it was fun.
Tynnika