Thursday, 18 December 2014

6. Get To Know Me

Hi everyone!
So basically, today I did absolutely nothing and so I had nothing to blog about. Instead, I have found a question list off Tumblr so you can get to know me that little bit better. On the sixth day of Christmas my true love game to me: a quiz to get to know me better.
1. A selfie? I'll upload one when I get home from work tomorrow. I am so tired
2. How old are you? I am 16
3. What is your birthday? 30th of June
4. What is your zodiac sign? Cancer
5. What is your favorite color? Blue
6. What's your lucky number? 13
7. Do you have any pets? Yes, I had a dog named Sulley
8. Where are you from? I am from Australia
9. How tall are you? 160cm
10. What shoe size are you? Size 7
11. How many pairs of shoes do you own? 8, maybe?
12. What was your last dream about? I don't remember
13. What talents do you have? I can play the flute moderately well
14. Are you psychic in any way? I don't think so
15. Favorite song? Once In A Lifetime - One Direction
16. Favorite movie? There are way too many
17. Who would be your ideal partner? Niall Horan? haha. Nah, someone who is funny and kind.
18. Do you want children? One day
19. Do you want a church wedding? I don't really mind
20. Are you religious? No
21. Have you ever been to the hospital? Yes, I have
22. Have you ever got in trouble with the law? No
23. Have you ever met any celebrities? Hahahaha. I live in semi-rural Queensland, Australia. No celebrities come near here.
24. Baths or showers? Showers
25. What color socks are you wearing? None, it's the middle of summer
26. Have you ever been famous? No
27. Would you like to be a big celebrity? That is not something I aspire to be
28. What type of music do you like? One Direction and classical
29. Have you ever been skinny dipping? Nope
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? Two
31. What position do you usually sleep in? On my side, I think
32. How big is your house? Decent? Idk
33. What do you typically have for breakfast? A cup of milo
34. Have you ever fired a gun? No
35. Have you ever tried archery? Yeah, a few times. I'm terrible
36. Favorite clean word? childish - it is satisfying to look at
37. Favorite swear word? holy shit
38. What's the longest you've ever gone without sleep? Not long. I've done a few all-nighters, so 24 hours I guess
39. Do you have any scars? Nah
40. Have you ever had a secret admirer? In like, grade 4
41. Are you a good liar? I'm absolutely terrible!
42. Are you a good judge of character? I like to think I am
43. Can you do any other accents other than your own? Nope!
44. Do you have a strong accent? I cannot tell at all.
45. What is your favorite accent? British
46. What is your personality type? http://www.16personalities.com/infp-personality
47. What is your most expensive piece of clothing? A dress I bought for like $35. I don't shop much
48. Can you curl your tongue? I wish!
49. Are you an innie or an outie? An innie
50. Left or right handed? Right-handed
51. Are you scared of spiders? Nope
52. Favorite food? Oh that's tough. I really like Jazz Apples.
53. Favorite foreign food? Sushi
54. Are you a clean or messy person? It depends
55. Most used phrased? holy shit/moly
56. Most used word? I don't think that I have one
57. How long does it take for you to get ready? Not very long, 20 minutes at most
58. Do you have much of an ego? Not at all
59. Do you suck or bite lollipops? Suck
60. Do you talk to yourself? Occassionally
61. Do you sing to yourself? Yeah
62. Are you a good singer? Atrocious!
63. Biggest Fear? I'm claustrophobic?
64. Are you a gossip? Sometimes, with my best friends
65. Best dramatic movie you've seen? idk
66. Do you like long or short hair? Long hair
67. Can you name all 50 states of America? hahahahahahahaha
68. Favorite school subject? English
69. Extrovert or Introvert? Introvert
70. Have you ever been scuba diving? nope
71. What makes you nervous? Unfamiliar people and situations
72. Are you scared of the dark? I'm not scared of the dark, just of what is in it
73. Do you correct people when they make mistakes? A bit, yeah
74. Are you ticklish? Very!
75. Have you ever started a rumor? Nope
76. Have you ever been in a position of authority? I'm School Captain at the moment
77. Have you ever drank underage? No, and I don't plan on it
78. Have you ever done drugs? They don't appeal to me at all
79. Who was your first real crush? A guy called Brendan
80. How many piercings do you have? Both my ears, so two
81. Can you roll your Rs?" Much to my disappointment, I cannot
82. How fast can you type? Pretty fast actually
83. How fast can you run? Let's not talk about that
84. What color is your hair? Brown
85. What color is your eyes? Blue
86. What are you allergic to? Nothing that I know of
87. Do you keep a journal? I did when I was younger
88. What do your parents do? Mum is a Nurse, Dad teaches at uni
89. Do you like your age? Yeah, but I'm ready to be 17.
90. What makes you angry? Social injustices
91. Do you like your own name? Yeah
92. Have you already thought of baby names, and if so what are they? Nah, I don't think about that sort of stuff.
93. Do you want a boy a girl for a child? Either, I wouldn't mind
94. What are you strengths? I think my strengths are that I can adapt easily and I have morals that I stick to
95. What are your weaknesses? I can sometimes be easily persuaded and I am quite shy and struggle to put myself out there
96. How did you get your name? Mum heard it somewhere and liked the sound of it
97. Were your ancestors royalty? On Dad's side of the family there is Maori royalty
98. Do you have any scars? I've already been asked this, but no
99. Color of your bedspread? Black, red, and grey
100. Color of your room? Creamy, with dark grey curtains
Tynnika