Sunday, 21 December 2014

9. Wrapping Presents

Hi everyone!
Today, I am going to be showing you how I wrap up my Christmas presents. I'll warn you now: they aren't decorated beautifully or anything. This is just a quick, simple demonstration to make the lives of those who cannot wrap that little bit easier.

First, you want to cut off a bit of paper to suit the present you are wrapping. Before you chop though: make sure you have enough to cover the entire present!

Then, you will fold one side of the paper, and then the other side will be folded over the top, as shown in the photo. Because I'm slightly OCD, my centre line always ends up directly in the middle. Sticky tape this down securely.

Then, you fold each corner inwards to create the triangle shown above. After making this, you will then take the apex of the triangle and fold it over onto the top of the present. Sticky tape it down and repeat the step on the other side.
I generally like to add a little Christmas tag to say who is getting it, and who it is from. In this case, I was giving my best friend Catie a copy of Pride and Prejudice.
And there you have it: a fully wrapped present. If this wasn't clear enough or you have any queries, just let me know and I will be sure to help you out.
Tynnika