Thursday, 4 December 2014

I Volunteer As Tribute!

Hi everyone!

School is finally finished, woohoo!
As a reward to myself for finishing my 6000 word Biology assignment, I went to see The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1. And holy moly that movie was absolutely incredible. Seriously, I was getting goosebumps the whole way through. If you have seen the movie, what did you think of Jennifer Lawrence and her singing? I personally thought it was the best scene in the whole movie. So yeah, I thought it was the best one yet.
I'm not ashamed to say, I went and saw it again with a group of friends on Monday, and it was just as good the second time. Seriously, I still got the goosebumps.
As it is the first week of the holidays, I also went to Cotton Tree yesterday for some Stand Up Paddle-boarding. Unfortunately, I did not get any photos of this as I was enjoying the day way too much. I do have to mention though, I had the most delicious smoothie ever. It was cranberry, pineapple, strawberry, and mint. Mmmm.
i did kiara's hair


kiara and i

my tickets

I'll try to keep a better track of my holidays through pictures so I can show all of you. Because honestly, it is so nice. There is no school, or stress, or assignments, or anything. Summer holidays are beautiful.
See you soon,
Tynnika.