Thursday, 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas!

Hi everyone!
The day is finally upon us: CHRISTMAS!
Let me tell you about my day. First, I woke up at a pretty reasonable hour, and my mum, dad, sister and I opened our presents. Kiara was Santa, for those who were wondering. Then, after all the presents, Mum made us a delicious breakfast of crepes, which were so irresistible I forgot to take a picture. We lazed around for a while and then my grandparents came over for lunch.
We had boerwors, prawns, ham, potato salad, normal salad, and it was all so delicious.

here's what my plate looked like

love the hats from crackers!

mum made sticky-date pudding, mm mmmm

what i wore in the morning

my fancy dress
And that was basically my day. We didn't have much of anything for dinner, really. We all had food comas from the massive breakfast and lunch.
I hope you all had lovely days and got from Santa what you wanted. 
Tynnika