Thursday, 1 January 2015

Happy New Year!

Hi everyone!

As I am sure you are all aware, we are now in 2015. WOOHOO!
While this is an exciting time to bring in the New Year, it is also a time of reflection. A time where I think about the crazy, wonderful year I just went through. For me, I loved 2014 an awful, awful lot. It was fantastic. I loved the new group of friends I've surrounded myself with, I'm proud of my academic achievments, and I'm happy with the oppurtunities I have taken and benefitted a lot from.
2014 was just an incredible year and I hope it was for you too. Fingers crossed for an even better 2015!

I'm not the person to make New Years Resloutions, but I will say this:

  1. I am going to try my damn hardest to get better at this blogging thing
  2. I will take more photos
So there you go. That's my little goals for this year.
For those of you wondering, I brought in the New Year with a bunch of friends. We went for a late night walk, popped party poppers, had sparklers, and laughed a whole lot.

Tynnika