Friday, 16 January 2015

Holidays - The Time For Awesome Food

Hi everyone!
As it is the summer holidays, and I get a whopping eight weeks to do whatever I want, we've been eating and making some pretty good food. Of course, we don't everyday. But here are some that I made myself and I want to share with you all .They are super easy and taste delicious!
When I went to my friend's house for New Year's, I made cupcakes! Not just any though, I made green cupcakes. This is the same recipe that can be found in the blog post: Cake Baking.

pesto and feta!
ham and pineapple
pepperoni and cherry tomatoes
supreme
Mum and I made these pizzas, the other night - base and all. The base was a MasterChef recipe, which, if I'm not mistaken, can probably be found on there website. These were all so so delicious, and taste great the next day too.

We made fruit salad! In this particular one, there was grapes, mango, pomegranate, blueberries, and raspberries, which we served with some vanilla yoghurt. A delicious lunch!

Just the other day I was sitting around home, incredibly bored. So, I decided to make a cake! This is again using the same recpipe as Cake Baking and honestly, it's an amazing one. The cakes taste delicious every time.

That's all I have for today,
Tynnika.