Wednesday, 24 June 2015

My Bargain Clothes

Hi everyone!
As promised, here are my bargains that I found at the Clothing Rummage on Sunday. If you want to see more of this (i.e. the bargains I got last time, or other clothing hauls) just let me know and I will be more than happy to do them.
The first purchase of this day is this very simple summer dress. It's very light and flowy and will be perfect for lazy summer evenings. This cost me $5.

I then found this shirt, and I believe the style is peplum. I could be wrong though! It looks very nice and I am so so happy with it. Definitely worth the $1 I spent on it. 
The jeans pictured are from boohoo.com (my favourite clothing website ever) and can be found here.


This shirt isn't actually from the Clothing Rummage but it was still pretty cheap. It's just a very simple greay shirt, with slightly longer sleeves and is thicker than most of my shirts, which is perfect for the weather we have right now. This cost me $10 from Valley Girl.

Sorry for the blurry photo! 
These jeans cost me a whole $5 and they are one of the softest and comfiest pairs I have ever owned. They are slightly too big around the waist but a belt will quickly fix that problem.
The very creased shirt in the picture is from boohoo.com and can be found here.

And finally, we have my biggest bargain of the day. I was just wandering around when I saw this gorgeous coat out of the corner of my eye. I of course immediately nabbed it up and could hardly believe my ears when they told me the price: $7.
It has been well looked after and there was only one loose thread. It's insanely cheap for such a good quality coat!

There you have it, my bargains of the day. I am not a great shopper and typically prefer to shop online. (Boohoo!) But for some reason I really got lucky on Sunday and I am so happy.
So I challenge all of you: go down and check out local op shops or clothing rummages like this and share your bargains with us.
Tynnika