Friday, 3 July 2015

I Turned 17!


Hi everyone,
this post is slightly late - and I've no excuse. I have literally been lazing around watching Downton Abbey.
Anyway, at the end of the term (almost, it was only one day off), a few friends and I got together for a dinner after yoga at Outback Jacks.


 It was a lovely evening and all the food looked amazing.

I had an awesome Caesar salad with chicken. (They actually gave me anchovies!!)


The day after that, I had some close friends spend the night. As per usual, we took literally no photos. I'll have to work on that seeing as I want something to show you all and I desperately want a group photo. We had a lot of fun though, playing Cluedo and watching Disney. Mum made cupcakes for the occasion and aren't they the cutest things you've ever seen?





Then, after all of that, it was my Birthday!
I turned 17 on the 30th of June and I had a lovely day. Mum bought me the box set of Downton Abbey, hence the reason why I've been watching it constantly. I got cannelloni for dinner, which isn't photogenic (it does taste good!) at all so I didn't bother, and then a key lime pie with coconut cream for dessert and holy moly was it delicious.