Thursday, 13 August 2015

A Heavenly Wednesday

Hi everyone!
As I am sure I've mentioned in the past, I get every Wednesday off at school. Which let me tell you, it is the greatest thing ever. You only have to go to school two days and then you get a break. It's glorious.
Well, the other Wednesday, Alice had just gotten her P's. (If you're not from Australia, this means that she can drive without a supervising adult)
So, she picked me up in the morning and we were off for a day of fun - at the Eummundi Markets.
The last time I went I was very young and basically freaked out because the crowds were so big and I'm pretty claustrophobic. Lucking, I'm able to handle the crowds better and the day went pretty smoothly.



We bought amazing Fruit Crush's (I think that's what they were called). Mine, at the back, is banana and strawberry flavoured while Alice had raspberry and mango. I thoguht that the banana might be a bit over-powering and so you wouldn't be able to taste the strawberry, but this wasn't the case and it was so so delicous. I good size too, I couldn't finish mine!

We then stumbled across a bookstore, called Berkelouw, and I think I've found heaven. As soon as you walked in you knew this would be a good bookstore. (It had two levels!)
There were old leatherbound books like this:

I had a great time exploring and I can't wait to go back! I did buy a book, if you were wondering. (Of course I did!) I got A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket. I'm excited to read it!



Of course, no outing is complete without eating something and we found a small bakery which sold bargain sausage rolls. I honestly spent $3 on it.


In other news, I bought a grad dress!
Until next time,
Tynnika

P.S: Photo credits from Eummundi goes to the beautiful Alice over at http://aliceburgum.blogspot.com.au/
Go check her out, her blog is amazing!