Sunday, 29 November 2015

The Craziest Two Weeks Of My Life

I've been a little M.I.A lately, but I can promise you it has all been for a good reason. The past two weeks have possibly been the craziest two of my whole life. I've just graduated High School and I now have to actually seriously think about my future as an adult. But, before we get to that, I want to share some fun with you all. So, here's what I have been up to:

I had my last day of an actual full-length day at school. Obviously, we had to ditch our spare and get Macca's, so here's a pretty nice shot of the greatest spare crew. 


The very next day I graduated - here's  me with my sister and my Mum.

I then had formal, and I felt like an absolute princess. Here is Alice and I, down at Cotton Tree for photos. 

That night was the formal after party, which I have well and truly decided are not my thing. It was pretty cool though, we had a DJ and bonfire.

The next day was our last morning, and walk out which was an absolute blast. Not forgetting, of course, the trip to Mooloolaba beach! 

Next was Schoolies! I spent a week with my friends on Moreton Island, at Tangalooma and it was one of the most beautiful places and I had a ball all week. 

The day after I got back from Schoolies, I went to Ed Sheeran with my family - he was so so amazing!

So, yes, I have had an insane two weeks and it's a little sad to be going back to work tomorrow morning. This post was just a brief skim over everything and I will be going through each event in more detail in different posts. (Yes, I will explain walk out and schoolies properly)
I'm sorry if this is boring for you, but I need to share with someone!

Tynnika