Sunday, 6 December 2015

My Last Day

Hi everyone!

After formal, we all went to the much anticipated after party where there was a lot drinking and a lot of laughing. It was pretty cool - we had a DJ and a bonfire, but as I don't like crowds or drinking, it wasn't so fun for me.

You can see the bonfire behind us all in these photos

Me that night - I was both very tired and very excited


That morning was then of course, our last day! We only had to be there in the morning for a breakfast and the school tradition of Walk Out, and then we were off.
Walk Out is basically where the other grades in the school line up on two sides and create a long path, and as we go they clap us out. It's really sweet and many people cried. It's a little hard to believe that it was us doing the walking and not the clapping!

We then of course followed Sunshine Coast tradition (at least I think it's just us) and went down to Mooloolaba beach and swam in our uniforms. Turns out the weather was perfect for it, and we had a great time.
We followed that with lunch out (The photo I took was terrible) and then we did the all important grocery shopping for Schoolies the next day.

Tynnika