Thursday, 24 December 2015

'Twas The Night Before Christmas...

Hi everyone!

As I am sure you are all very much aware, Christmas is tomorrow! I can hardly believe how quickly it has arrived, and how fast the year has gone by. 
I have not been blogging much this month and so I though I would just share with you how I've been spending my December.

We began the month by, of course, putting up the Christmas tree.


In between my work and very long sleep in's I have also done a lot of baking which I've been enjoying immensely. These are our annual reindeer biscuits, the recipe of which can be found here. 




My friends and I have been planning a Christmas dinner for ages so I made cupcakes and sticky date pudding for the occasion. The recipe I used for the cupcakes can be found here.




And this is what our Christmas dinner looked like!

My good friend Alice (who can be found here) decorated the table and I think it looked absolutely gorgeous.


We had a lovely time and we had Secret Santa and ate lots and lots of food.

I haven't been doing much for Christmas but I am definitely looking forward to spending Christmas Day with my family. Hopefully after I finish work tonight (11pm, please help me) I will be feeling a lot more Christmassy!
If you have any questions about the recipes just ask - I am more than happy to help you out.

Merry Christmas,
Tynnika