Wednesday, 6 January 2016

Clothing Haul!

Hi everyone!

Anyone who knows me will know that I love Boohoo. Half my wardrobe is from there and I'm not embarrassed to admit it. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, Boohoo is an online website that sells clothes for reasonable prices and I absolutely love it. There's also free shipping to Australia for orders over $40, and that is an absolute dream. Shipping is normally outrageously expensive. So, the other day I went a little crazy with the sales and bought some really great stuff that I want to share with you.

First up was these pair of shorts. I've needed a new pair for a long time and I love the high-waisted style. I really like that these are corduroy, a material which I did not have previously. They sit slightly to big at the back, but other than that they are perfect.
You can find them here.

I also got these pair of shorts and they are so so comfy! I love the colours and the pattern, and I definitely think they could be used to lounge around at home or for a trip into town. (Sorry about the wrinkles!)
They can be found here. 

I got this crop top, which is very different to anything I own. It has cut outs in the top, one of which goes quite low, but I think it looks very flattering. I needed a white shirt to go with the dark colours I have been purchasing recently. 
You can find it here.

I also got this shirt, which is again very different to any others I have. I am always on the lookout for nice shirts and I couldn't resist this one! It is also my first petite purchase off of Boohoo, and I am very happy as the shirt actually sits where I like shirts to sit. 
You can find it here.

I of course got this cardigan which featured in a blog post a couple of weeks ago. It is very soft, and very comfortable, and also keeps me quite warm! I did not have a short sleeved cardigan and so I am very happy with this purchase. 
You can find it here.

I got this gorgeous dress as well, which I wore to my trip to Les Miserables. (I'm on the left, although the other dress is also from Boohoo).
I've never had a bodycon dress before so this was definitely a new experience. I really liked how it sat and I think it looked really good. No one ever told me how much they ride up when you walk though! 
I love this colour of this one and will definitely be looking at more bodycon dresses in the future.
You can find it here.

I love skirts, so when I saw this one in my favourite colour at the moment, I couldn't not get it. It has a line of mesh along the bottom which I love - it looks really good on. I find that the skirts from boohoo all sit at a really nice length and look quite flattering.
You can find it here.

As well as Boohoo, I also shopped at an old favourite of mine, JayJays. My local store was having a sale and I got a bargain.

I adore this shirt (hello, Disney) and it was on sale for $10 which made it all the more better.
But the jeans are honestly my favourite purchase in a very long time. It may seem a bit ridiculous to buy jeans in the middle of summer but they were fifteen dollars, so I could not pass it up. I tried on a size smaller than I normally would and I'm so so glad, they fit amazingly. Honestly, I cannot describe to you how great these look on. The best bit though, was since I'm quite short I always have to roll up the bottoms, but on these I don't! I've since realise they are ankle biters, so they are supposed to sit way shorter than they do on me, but that's okay. I just wanted a pair of jeans that fit me and I got it. (I'm really excited about them)
You can find the shirt here.
I couldn't find the jeans, but keep an eye on this page and you might find something you like.

I also went to Big W, and bought a bargain pair of flats, because after the trauma of Les Mis (I have so many blisters) I think I'm just going to build up a really nice flats collection.


Have you made any exciting purchases recently?
Tynnika