Tuesday, 16 February 2016

Italy: the Amalfi Coast

Hi everyone!

I'm here to share with you today the third installment of my Italy posts. During the time I visited Pompeii we were staying in a lovely place, Sorrento on the Amalfi Coast and it was absolutely gorgeous! It was a very peaceful place and the whole time we were there I felt completely safe - I would definitely recommend visiting this charming place!

This was our hotel and I highly recommend it! The food was absolutely delicious.



Seriously though... So good!


The streets were a little crazy and everyone drove so so fast! It was actually a little terrifying at points but we made it out alive.

In Sorrento I ate what I think is one of the best pizza's in all of Italy. It was from a tiny little shop off a side street and it tasted amazing!









How beautiful is this church?

We went on a boat to see the coastline from the water which was really cool



And we of course got gelato! 
Most of our time on the Amalfi Coast was spent combing tiny little shops, eating ice cream (even at 11pm) and getting manicures. It was a lot of fun and I would love to visit there again one day.

Tynnika