Wednesday, 20 July 2016

Book Tag: TBR

Hi all!
It is time for another book tag and this month I've decided on the TBR Book Tag. I obviously wasn't tagged but we're going to do it anyone and I am really looking forward to it - these are always fun to write.

I found this tag while browsing through Smiling Shelves' blog so go check them out!

How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
Honestly, I don't really make a conscious effort to keep track of the books I want to read. I have a Goodreads list but I don't do much more than that. The unread and read books aren't even separated on my shelves!

Is your TBR pile mostly print or ebook?
It is entirely print for me. Nothing beats the feeling of a good book in your hand and the whole experience it brings.

How do you determine what to read next?
I don't follow a monthly TBR and I definitely don't force myself to read something just because everyone else is reading it. I read entirely by what I feel like reading and it makes me terrible for book clubs and reading challenges!

What book has been on your TBR the longest?
On my actual bookshelf I think it would be Lord of the Rings but on Goodreads it is The Heir of Mistmantle by Margaret McAllister and I added it early 2012.


What book have you recently added to your TBR?
As you know I got The Heir and the Crown by Kiera Cass for my Birthday, but on Goodreads, the most recent is Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz.

What book is on your TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover?
I've just scoured by Goodreads, but I don't think I have an answer for this one. I honestly try not to judge a book by its cover, and if I see a pretty book I am only going to read it if I also like it's premise.

What book on your TBR do you never plan to read?
I don't like to rule out books like this, but if I had to go with one it would definitely be The Agony and the Ecstasy by Irving Stone. 

What is an unpublished book on your TBR that you're excited for?
That would definitely be Blood For Blood by Ryan Graudin - I adored the first book and am now waiting impatiently for November when I can read the next.

What book on your TBR has everyone read but you?
As embarrassed as I am to say this, I haven't actually read Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare yet!

What book on your TBR does everyone recommend to you?
Throne of Glass by Sarah J Mass, hands down. My sister keeps nagging me about it and I love the authors other series but I just haven't been in the mood.

What book on your TBR are you dying to read?
As lame as this is, I found out that Meg Cabot wrote an 11th Princess Diaries book and so I really want to read that.

How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
I try to keep it reasonable but right now it is at 160 books.

Thanks for reading everyone and I hope you enjoyed it! If you would like to do this tag then consider yourself tagged. I would love to hear all your responses so leave your link in the comments and I'll go check out what you had to say.
Tynnika