Monday, 22 August 2016

I Got Glasses!

Hi all!

This may seem a little bit random to you, but lately I have noticed I am struggling to see road signs clearly and the board at uni is really hard to focus on. I've also been holding my phone and books a lot closer to my face than usual so I decided to go an get my eyes checked, just in case. After all - it's better to be safe than sorry!

It turns out I wasn't been over dramatic like I thought I was being, and I have now got glasses. I'm kind of excited and kind of not, I am definitely going to have to get used to wearing them.

Basically, I am a bit shortsighted and so here we are. I've got no idea what strength they are or anything but I feel like I've suddenly got HD definition. I don't have to wear them all the time or anything, well not yet anyway. Hopefully it won't get any worse for many years!

These are the two pairs I got (from Specsavers if you were wondering) and I am really happy with them. I think they suit my face well and should go with all my clothes (far out though guys, who knew glasses shopping was so difficult).



So there's a little update from me today - tomorrow is the big test run of them at uni. Wish me luck!
Tynnika