Tuesday, 20 September 2016

Book Tag: Spring

Hi everyone!

As we are currently in the first month of spring (for Australia anyway) I thought it would be appropriate to do the Spring Book Tag. Some of the questions are a little random but we're just going to do it anyway and hope that it turns out okay.

I found this tag over at Fandomsontherun, so go check them out.

What is your favourite thing about spring?
My favourite thing about spring (I'm having a crisis right now, spring doesn't look like a real word anymore and it's so weird) would definitely have to be the lovely blue skies we get and the beautiful flowers. I love walking Sulley during spring because it is always a great temperature and the flowers and animal life just make it really pleasant and lovely.

What book reminds you of finishing school?
Honestly, The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger reminds me of finishing school. It is the book I took to schoolies with me at the end of last year so it is always going to make me think of sitting in the warm sun by the beach after a hectic school year. If we go back to childhood though, it would have to be The Saddle Club. I can distinctly remember sitting reading those once school had finished and loving them.

What cover reminds you of spring?


This edition of Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver reminds me of spring. It has the bright blue skies with fluffy clouds and then the vibrant grass with animals and flowers.

I don't own this one yet (I've only got Delirium) but it is on the list!








What is your favourite horror/Halloween story?
I don't think I can answer these ones because I don't actually celebrate Halloween and I do not like horror. I'll just go with something slightly creepy and that would be The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa. It's a vampire book that is quite gritty and super suspenseful and I've just now realised I haven't finished the trilogy. It's time to get onto that!

What is your favourite horror/Halloween film?
Can I say Harry Potter? They have a Halloween celebration in the first movie...

What spring book release are you looking forward to most?
While looking up books to answer this question I have just discovered James Dashner is bringing out another Maze Runner book - The Fever Code!? I can't believe I didn't know about this earlier. Keep your fingers crossed everyone that Newt makes an appearance.

What spring movie release are you looking forward to?
Definitely Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them with Eddie Redmayne. It looks so good and the soundtrack in the trailer sounds amazing so I am excited.

What are 3 books you plan to read this spring?
I am planning to read: