Friday, 23 June 2017

Where Have I Been?

Hi everyone!

It has been absolutely ages since I last posted and I'm super sad about it! I was so determined this semester to have the blog on track, but it was not meant to be. Basically, I was going really well (wasn't even procrastinating!) but then I got sick for a week and it all went downhill from there.

I wanted a picture but this is the only
selfie I've taken since you
last saw me..
I wrote 6 essays this semester, so it's been just a little bit hectic uni-wise but I'm happy to say that so far I am going really really well. I haven't got all my results back for exams and whatnot yet, but so far I haven't gotten anything less than 78% which is pretty great. I'm super proud of myself because I got an email the other day saying I not only had a High Distinction in the class but also came equal third.

So yeah, between that and work it's been crazy but I have plenty of blog posts planned that I have wanted to write about for literally months! Kiara (my sister) and I went to Harry Potter In Concert at the start of the month so I will be writing all about that, as well as a collective favourites for what I've missed and a Birthday Haul (I turn 19 on the 30th and it's all very exciting).

Bookwise I have nothing new to tell you - I read nothing during uni so the reading wrap-ups would have been terrible even if I had written them. I'm reading heaps so far these holidays though and I can't wait to share them all with you!

I don't know if I have anything else to say really! Kiara and I have bought a few concert tickets recently so I'm super keen for that even though they're not for months and months. (We're going to Shawn Mendes, Ed Sheeran, and Harry Styles).


I'll be posting very soon,
Tynnika